Mapleton veterinarian, Dr. Grant Madsen, of Family Pet Hospital is committed to your pet's health and well being. Family Pet Hospital is a full-service animal hospital whose mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for pets where you will walk into a calm, welcoming, and friendly environment every visit, so that the experience is as comfortable as possible for you and your pet.
Our goal and policy is to treat our clients as we would treat our families, and to treat our clients' pets as though they were our own. Our clients and patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our clients and patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Exceeding expectations of service to our clients and patients is the purpose and mission of our practice.
To accomplish our mission we will provide:
- a highly trained and professional staff
- state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- a concern for our patients' total health and well-being
- a genuine concern and respect for our clients' time
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- our clients will be highly satisfied with the personalized care of their pets
- they will continue as a part of our practice family
- they will enjoy the long-lasting health of their pets
- our clients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
- our doctors and staff will enjoy a feeling of success and satisfaction
Pet owners in Mapleton, Springville, Spanish Fork and surrounding communities recognize that we genuinely care about your pets and all animals, making Family Pet Hospital the animal hospital of choice! Read our petsimonials and pet memorial page to meet some of our beloved animal friends. Feel free to submit your own success story.
In addition to our medical, surgical & dental services, we also have an in-house laboratory and pharmacy, as well as access to other specialists. We also offer boarding and doggy daycare, making our veterinary facility a one-stop shop for your pet's health and medical needs. If you are new to our website, please browse around to learn about our staff & facility and to read interesting pet articles and watch groundbreaking pet videos. Click on the "email us" link below to ask us a question or to submit feedback. For directions to our office see our contact us page. To receive free monthly veterinary care articles, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Remember, at Family Pet Hospital, your pets are our family!
Grant L. Madsen, DVM
Family Pet Hospital
448 N. 1600 W.
Mapleton, UT 84664