1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We are no longer accepting checks from new clients.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Family Pet Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone or submit your application online for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Charges over $300, Interest- Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Family Pet Hospital offers a special kind of medical savings account to help you set aside a little money for your pet's regular medical care. It can also be used to reduce the sudden out-of-pocket expenses for unexpected medical emergencies. This is NOT an insurance policy, although we do recommend you consider investing in one. Think of it more like a layaway program.
Our Prevention And Wellness, or P.A.W., program allows you to regularly contribute $10, $25, $50, $100 (you get the idea, however much you specify). This is charged to your credit card once a month (or more often if you'd like) on the day you specify. Then, when your pet is due for services, some or all of the money is already set aside. This spreads out the cost of wellness care and even allows you to plan ahead for some of those procedures you may have been delaying for awhile.
Clients have enjoyed the peace of mind our PAW Program has given them in being able to provide the level of care they desire for their furry family members. It has been especially helpful for:
- Long-term medications
- Prescription Diets
- Senior Wellness Screening
- Parasite Screening & Prevention
- Wellness Exams & Immunizations
Ask one our Customer Service Representatives how easy it is to sign up. Our system is fully PCI compliant so all your personal data is secure. Call:
801-489-MEOW (6369) Today
- NO Enrollment Fee
- NO Cancellation Penalty
- NO Limitation to Required Services
- Full Flexibility
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option four your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .
Watch this VIDEO on pet insurance comparisons.